2010年11月7日 星期日

7/11 2010 Marriage-seeking


                                                              Pudding  (A Red Poodle)

This is a marriage-seeking for Pudding!!
Pudding is a lovely poodle and he is my yonger brother. He came our home when he borned about 50 days! Now,he is 3 years old. He has a few dog friends, no girlfriend and he doesn't like do exercise but he likes roast chicken leg (ha ha ha~)  . And, we always fight together...becuase he likes to bit my leg. ( A game just for fun each other......ha ha!)  Anyhow,he is a handsome dog. He has long legs,bright and piercing eyes,and kind! A gentle dog!! So, if you have red poodle in medium-sized. (Just for lady dog.....Pudding is not a gay, even though I have had suspected him.) Please contact with me or leave a message.

                                                                                                                Leslie

1 則留言:

  1. Thank you my elder sister says Pudding. If I can find my soule mate through your bolg, I will kiss you, lick you then ever I see you. I love you. Pudding~

    回覆刪除