2010年10月10日 星期日

10/10 2010 -Just...Latin !

Today is my Spanish day in Taipei ! 
That's just what I expected in the week~
I love "Latino America" s culture , and I hope one day I can go there to study and visit Maya and Machu Picchu !
Besides, I want to be a volunteer to concerned to homeless children !
Everyone has stereotype of “Latino america”, like paradise of money laundering , the people always lead an inactive life or just a vacation for white and rich people.
But in my Opinion, Latino america is a place to go deep into the history, we can comprehend the
nature and ancient civilization!

Opinions differ on this matter...so...What do you think about Latino America? ^^

2 則留言:

  1. Me too. I hope you go to Latin America learn spanish very well, God bless you!~

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Leslie:
    I don't know too much about Latin America, therefore I don't have the stereotype that you mentioned. I believe that it is worthwhile to explore a new culture. I just wonder why you love Latin America. What attracts you most about Latin America? Maybe you can tell me more in the future.

    回覆刪除