2010年10月3日 星期日

3/10 2010 Lose = Newborn

The sky is gray...They all feel sad! Just the moment, they are separated by cancer.
My uncle,he went to paradise.......Let me realize what the cancer's vicious power.
It remind us to keeps our health and loves our family members.
I hope everyone can think about ... How often do you go back to your home?  or  Do you always stayed up reading until midnight? 
I must admit to I'm a "midnight driver"...^^'''  But I will improve my bad habit !

In the end, I wish my uncle always happy in paradise!!

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Leslie:
    I am sorry to hear that your uncle passed away. I totally agree that health is probably the most important thing that we have to pay attention to. Without good health as a foundation, most of our dreams and goals can not be fulfilled.

    回覆刪除