2010年10月3日 星期日

2/10 2010 - Anxious diary

Recently,I could hardly refrain myself .  I feel strong worries and misgivings !
I make up my mind transfer to Foreign.......and I belive that will be a best choice for me .
Every sunday I go back to sacool ,When I think about I can study English like my Spanish class , I always have smiling face ! Because my Spanish class (in Taipei) always let me feel substantial and delight !
But I must be confront many things ... New classmates, New  subjects , New environment !
All NEW~ ~ The all things make me tired!!
And now I'm tired too , I have go to bed
Thank for everyone to read my anxious diary !  I hope it can't effect your sleep quality~ ha ha~
Buenas noches!        






1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Leslie:
    I bet it will take a while before you can get used to classes at the Department of Foreign Languages and Literature. I hope that you can adapt yourself easily to the new learning environment. I am surprised that you like to study Spanish. Unfortunately, we don't have Spanish department at CHU, but you can choose Spanish as your second foreign languages in our department. Go for it.

    回覆刪除